Washington St | Chicago Tan Horween Chromexcel
McMurray and Blonde was started with The Washington Street camera strap. I literally scoured the world for a simple, thin leather camera strap that was made with high quality materials AND was affordable. I couldn’t find one, so I made my own.
I made this strap easy to put on and take off of the split key rings on your camera. Solid brass chicago screws allow for the easy removal and installation of the strap. Pair multiple cameras with one easy-to-switch strap or use multiple McMurray and Blonde straps without having to bend your finger nails off trying to switch them. I carry a heavy guitar pick in my camera bag for switching on the road.
- Leather – Horween Chromexcel (See Leather Profile)
- Color – Chicago Tan
- 5/8” wide strap
- Fixed Length – 45” to 60” – available in 5” increments or custom length up to 60” for no additional charge
- Copper plated, solid brass chicago screw
- Fully burnished edges with a five step process
- Heavy duty 1/2” split key ring – not too big, superior quality compared to cheap rings
- Fits any camera with lug or similar strap attachments including Fujifilm, Leica, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Ricoh.
A note on chicago screws - Once the chicago screws are together properly, they don't come apart on their own easily. Please remember to make sure they are fully screwed together and are snug on occasion (or use Loctite so they will not come apart without significant effort). If you are prone to losing things, please purchase a 4-pack of the chicago screws with your strap. If you think you may lose more than five of them, please contact us before purchase.