So I keep setting my drink down on our expensive "vintage" "handmade in the chicago" ottoman tray I purchased from a local maker from the north side. The Blonde swiftly picks up my beverages and says "can't you use some of that leather you have to make us some coasters?"
Fast forward a few hours and I have coasters up for sale and she still had glass rings on her fancy tray.
- Leather – Horween Chromexcel (See Leather Profile)
- Leather Color – Black
- Weight - 5.5 oz (2.2mm) medium
- Available with or without the M + B logo stamp
- Factory waxed back (bottom), hand waxed top with M + B custom Bottled Blonde wax
- 80mm x 80mm - will fit a large Starbuck "You Are Here" mug
- Fully burnished edges with a five step process