Quincy St | Chocolate Crazy Horse
For the photographer that likes their Leica with exposed brass, dings, and scratches, we have our Quincy St thin leather camera strap. Made from the softest leathers we offer, the design is simplified and the finishing is kept to a minimum. This enables us to keep the price down while still using the same full grain leather, solid brass hardware, and heavy duty split rings we use on all of our straps.
The Quincy St thin leather camera strap is a high quality, no frills strap that will keep up with whatever you throw at it...and its cheap enough you can buy one in every color!
- Leather – Crazy Horse (See Leather Profile)
- Color – Chocolate
- 5/8” wide strap
- Fixed Length – 35” to 60” – available in 5” increments or custom length up to 50” for no additional charge
- Copper plated, solid brass chicago screw
- Beveled edges on the flesh side for added softness
- Heavy duty 5/8” split key ring – not too big, superior quality compared to cheap rings
- Fits any camera with lug or similar strap attachments including Fujifilm, Leica, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Ricoh.
A note on chicago screws - Once the chicago screws are together properly, they don't come apart on their own easily. Please remember to make sure they are fully screwed together and are snug on occasion (or use Loctite so they will not come apart without significant effort). If you are prone to losing things, please purchase a 4-pack of the chicago screws with your strap. If you think you may lose more than five of them, please contact us before purchase